ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ROYAL GARDEN PRODUCTS
Please take a moment to review our current shipping policies.
Note: We will only ship product within the 48 Contiguous States of the United States (will not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or any other US Territories).
All online orders may take up to 7 business days to process to be shipped from our distribution center. Furniture deliveries may take up to 7 to 10 business days to arrive at the designated location.
Most outdoor furniture and other large items are shipped through a Freight Carrier with Curbside Delivery. This includes lift-gate service of your products to the curb outside your home. It does not include movement down driveway, up/down stairs, or onto front/back porch. Customers will be responsible for further transport beyond this point. We suggest that you arrange for a friend or family member to assist you with delivery.
The carrier will contact you by phone to arrange a 4 hour window for delivery. Delivery can only happen between the hours of 8am-5pm (Local Time Zone), Monday to Friday. Storage charges may apply if customer cannot be contacted within 3 business days to setup delivery. Please contact our customer service team to leave us your reachable day time phone number after you placed your order.
Upon delivery, please inspect the package both outside and inside carefully and thoroughly for any potential damage that may have occurred during transportation. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it.
- The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records.
- Immediately contact our Customer Service Team by calling 1-866-988-3300, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
- If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact our Customer Service Team immediately by calling 1-866-988-3300, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
Curbside Delivery requires the following:
- The street of access be at least 10 feet wide
- The street overhead clearance is at least 14 feet
- A street with no vehicle weight restrictions
Important Details for Scheduling Your Delivery Appointment
- Carrier Availability: Carriers are only able to deliver Monday through Friday and please keep in mind that available delivery times will vary depending on the freight carrier's schedule, and delivery location. Once your shipment is ready for delivery, the carrier will contact you at the phone number(s) you provided us on the order. You can expect the carrier to call 24-48 hours prior to your delivery to arrange a 4-hour delivery window.
- Storage Fees: Daily storage fees may also apply if you do not accept delivery within 3 business days. If you missed the phone call from the carrier, you have one business day to respond to them to arrange a delivery time. If you do not respond in a timely manner, the freight carrier may store your item and you may be charged storage fees.
- Special Delivery Instructions: Include any information that will make the delivery easier for the driver and for you by informing the carrier of any special delivery instructions such as, a very narrow driveway, a dead-end street or a ferry for islands, etc. (fees may apply). Always notify the carrier of any circumstances that could affect your delivery, and include any information such as if the driver needs to park in a particular place, deliver to your side door, garage entrance or another area, etc.
- Time Definite Fee: This fee may apply if you request a specific delivery time outside of the freight carrier's normal business hours’ time zone (usually 9am – 5pm). The fee can range from $75-$125 or more depending on your location and request. Because the freight carrier determines available delivery times, certain days and times are not available in all areas.
Missing Your Delivery Appointment
If you are not available for your delivery appointment, you may be subject to additional fees such as storage charges and/or re-delivery. Carrier’s re-delivery fees usually range from $25 - $125.
Also, keep in mind that if the freight carrier is not able to contact you for delivery, they may return your item to one of our warehouses and you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you need to reschedule your delivery appointment, please contact them at least 24 hours in advance.
Smaller Outdoor Furniture Products and Accessories will be shipped either FedEx or UPS. Signatures are not required for smaller parcel, and will be up to the carriers’ discretion for delivery details. If you have any special delivery instructions for the carrier, we suggest placing a note on your door on the day of delivery referencing your tracking number and request.
If you are not satisfied with your outdoor furniture purchase for any reason the following return policies and procedures apply:
A return must be initiated with-in 7 days of receipt. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and return shipping and pickup fees may apply. If you refuse an order for any reason other than damaged or defective product, a return handling charge of 20% of the purchase price and any return shipping and pick-up fees will be deducted from the refund amount. If an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. A credit will be issued to the original credit card used for the purchase within seven (7) days from when the item has been received at our Returns Distribution Center. Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected and all returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied. For returns or for questions regarding returns please contact us at 1-866-988-3300.